- What is Bruxelles Art Vue?
BAV is a publishing house on a mission to support and promote art and photography.
- Why Brussels?
Brussels is the place, the heart of Europe, where we want to show and promote art. In the future (after the pandemic), possible exhibitions and events organized by the BAV will take place in Brussels.
- What exactly will I get after paying the participation fee?
If approved, and after BAV receives your participation fee, you will receive:
- 2 dedicated pages in the BAV book
- pages will include your photos, short biography, and your contact details
- full editing, layout, and design, text review, preparation of your high-quality images for print
- a chance to have one photo on the front cover or back cover of the book (the best photo selected by the BAV team)
- you will receive one paper copy of the book and /or permanent access to the e-version of the book – depending on which option you choose (find out more here)
- you will be able to purchase additional books for your family and friends at a discounted price (29€ each – provided that they will be shipped to the same address in the EU – see more shipping costs explanation here).
- your photos will be published on our social media channels (Instagram and Facebook page)
- in the future – depending on the pandemic situation – a possibility to participate in an exhibition in Brussels and possibly other major European cities
Example of the design of your pages – may vary depending on the number of photos and length of text you wish to include:
And even better – check BAV Street Photography e-book here!
- Must photos I submit be taken in Brussels?
No, photos may be taken anywhere in the World.
- Can I send my entry if I do not live in Brussels?
Yes, we accept entries from everyone!
- What will happen after my photos are approved?
If your photos will be approved for publication, you will be contacted by us individually. At that point in time, you will receive a request to pay your participation fee. It will be a payment by Pay Pal or standard credit cards. We will also confirm with you all the details – your bio, which photos will be printed, etc.
In case you are located outside of the European Union, we will also agree on a shipping method, as additional charges may apply.
- How much shipping costs?
In the European Union:
Shipping is free. This applies to the one copy of the book which is included in the participation price of 56€. If you decide to buy more books, the discounted price is 29€ and all the books will be shipped together with the original copy in one package.
Outside the European Union:
We will check the exact shipping costs to your address and contact you to choose the best option. You may expect an additional cost between 10 – 20€ per package depending on your location and chosen method of shipment.
- I am a participant, how can get additional copies of a book?
Additional books at the special price of 29€ may be purchased by BAV’s participants, provided that they will be sent in one package together with the original book. Please follow the link: get more books .
- Will there be an exhibition?
As soon as the Covid-19 pandemic is over, we will start organizing events and exhibitions, However, we can’t promise anything concrete at the moment.