- What is Bruxelles Art Vue?
BAV is a publishing house on a mission to support and promote art and photography.
- Why Brussels?
Brussels is the place, the heart of Europe, where we want to show and promote art. Most of exhibitions and events organized by the BAV will take place in Brussels.
- What exactly will I get after paying the participation fee?
If approved, and after BAV receives your participation fee, you will receive:
- 2 dedicated pages in the BAV book
- pages will include your photos, short biography, and your contact details
- full editing, layout, and design, text review, preparation of your high-quality images for print
- a chance to have one photo on the front cover or back cover of the book (the best photo selected by the BAV team)
- you will receive one paper copy of the book and /or permanent access to the e-version of the book – depending on which option you choose (find out more here)
- you will be able to purchase additional books for your family and friends at a discounted price (35€ each – provided that they will be shipped to the same address in the EU – see more shipping costs explanation here).
- your photos will be published on our social media channels (Instagram and Facebook page)
- in the future – depending on the pandemic situation – a possibility to participate in an exhibition in Brussels and possibly other major European cities
Example of the design of your pages:
And even better – check BAV’s e-books here!
- Must photos I submit be taken in Brussels?
No, photos may be taken anywhere in the World.
- Can I send my entry if I do not live in Brussels?
Yes, we accept entries from everyone!
- What will happen after my photos are approved?
If your photos will be approved for publication, you will be contacted by us individually. At that point in time, you will receive a request to pay your participation fee. It will be a payment by Pay Pal or standard credit cards. We will also confirm with you all the details – your bio, which photos will be printed, etc.
In case you are located outside of the European Union, we will also agree on a shipping method, as additional charges may apply.
- How much shipping costs?
In the Continental European Union:
Shipping is free within the continental Europe. This applies to the one copy of the book which is included in the participation price of 62€. If you decide to buy more books, the discounted price is 35€ and all the books will be shipped together with the original copy in one package.
Outside the European Union:
- UK 15€
- European islands and overseas (e.g. Greek Islands, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, etc.) 15€
- US and CH 25€
- rest of the World – please contact us!
- I am a participant, how can get additional copies of a book?
Additional books at the special price of 35€ may be purchased by BAV’s participants, provided that they will be sent in one package together with the original book. You will have an option to order a quantity of additional books while making a payment.
- Will there be an exhibition?
The first BAV exhibition will takes place 18 – 31 October, 2021, in Brussels. More information: click here.