The Art Vue Foundation is excited to share the news that we will organize an exhibition during the art3f International Contemporary Art Fair/Salon International d’Art Contemporain in Brussels, 25 – 27 November 2022.
This is an open call to participate in the Art Vue Foundation exhibition.
The theme of the expo is:
‘The Art of Portraiture’
‘In a portrait, you have room to have a point of view. The image may not be literally what’s going on, but it’s representative’Annie Leibovitz
- We accept paintings, photography, sculpture, drawings and digital artworks
- Accepted works:
- There will be 36 works in total (4 sculptures included)
- The maximum size is 70 cm wide and 60 cm long, for sculptures 20 x 20 x 40 (height) cm
- The participation fee is based on a price per one work; you may exhibit more than one
- Art Vue Foundation will not charge any commission on sales
- The presence of a curator full-time at the fair is included
- The selected artists will need to deliver and collect their works themselves
The curation of the artworks will be in the hands of Ioana Cobzaru, a visual artist and independent curator based in The Netherlands. Ioana joined the Art Vue Foundation team as a chief curator.
During this open call, we will be happy to review works that are literally addressing the theme, but also invite you to take us on a journey through your broader and contemporary interpretation of the classic portrait.
- Each artist can – if selected – participate with multiple artworks. Please specify your preference on the entry form.
- The maximum amount of artworks that can be submitted for consideration is 6
- An image of a max of 3MB/72dpi is required for submission. Please put the title of your work in a file name, if applicable
Participation fee and conditions:
The early-bird fee of 160€ per artwork – open till July the 4th
- The standard fee of 190€ per artwork – open from July the 7th till the 25th
- The fees will be due after the selection, not later than August the 5th
We are very excited to participate for the first time at an Art3f Contemporary Art Fair, together with the selected artists! Looking forward to receiving your submissions!