Three weeks ago we have started a call for applications to our Human Body is Art edition. Now we are very close to finishing the selection to the new book!
In the meantime, we have also sent out the printed, hardcover books to the participants of the previous edition – Street Photography. You may see a free e-book edition here.
The topic of the new book is HUMAN BODY IS ART – portraits, silhouettes, every creation that shows a beauty or story of a human body. We accept photography, paintings, drawings, digital art, and sculptures.
Open call finishes in 2 days, so it is high time to SEND YOUR APPLICATION !
In case you are selected these are the benefits you will enjoy:
- 2 dedicated pages in the 2021 edition of the BAV Human Body is Art book;
- pages will include your photos, short biography, and your contact details;
- full editing, layout, and design, text review, preparation of your high-quality images for print;
- a chance to have one photo on the cover of the book (the best photo selected by the BAV team);
- you will receive one printed of the book (shipping included within the EU, outside the EU shipping rates will be agreed individually – check more info;
- permanent access to the e-version of the book and a pdf copy of pages with your photos, which you may publish on your communication channels;
- you will be able to purchase additional books for your family and friends at a discounted price – 29€ per book provided that all copies are shipped together with the original one;
- your photos will be published on our social media channels (Instagram and Facebook page);
- in the future – depending on the pandemic situation – a possibility to participate in an exhibition in Bruxelles and possibly other major European cities.
On the cover: photo by one of our candidates: Maria Niora